This is a unique opportunity for an experienced professional to join a highly successful and innovative team of a leading tech company in Russia. You will be working closely with the IT-company management team on various tasks related to corporate finance / M&A / corporate development and investor relations. You will report directly to the Director for Corporate Development and Capital Markets, who has recently joined the firm from a tier-one US investment bank. Job description: · Review and negotiate agreements with foreign counterparties (Russian and foreign law governed);
· Coordinate external counsel on complex domestic and cross-border transactions (M&A, JVs etc);
· Monitor compliance with covenants under existing facilities of the Group (legal aspects);
· Negotiate and communicate with the lenders in connection with waiver requests/amendments to the existing facilities;
· Liaise with foreign regulators;
· Draft/negotiate corporate approvals (other corporate documents) of the Group if required.
· Russian law qualified (English/U.S. law qualifications will be a plus);
· 2-4 years PQE in corporate department of a law firm (preferably ILF);
· banking and finance, capital markets experience will be an advantage;
· Solid understanding of:
· M&A mechanics;
· English law concepts;
· the structure and mechanics of covenant and security packages under facility agreements.
· Fluent English (including legal aspects);
· Proactive, business-oriented.
Terms and benefits:
· Comfortable working place
· Gym in the office and shower
· Ping-pong and kicker.
· Coffee tea, biscuits, fruit
· Corporate VHI (voluntary health insurance)